The width of NEEL trimarans is an important factor for safety on the high seas because it is a guarantee of stability.
- The PVC foam sandwich construction and collision bulkheads guarantee that the craft is unsinkable.
- The fin of the central hull protects the engine block and rudder gear.
- The shallow draft allows you to navigate close to the shore and enjoy the most beautiful anchorages.
- The high average speed optimises navigation planning, according to weather conditions.
- The fractional rig (mainsail, solent, staysail) facilitates short-handed operation, notably for two-handed crews.
- All embedded systems, such as refrigeration, electrical and electronic installations, energy generation and storage, fittings and rigging, all benefit from our 27 years of experience in boat building.